Apriki (Germ.- Appricken) Manor-house was built in 1745. In the decorative on-lay can been seen the passage from the Baroque to the Rococo Style. On the front pediment for the first time in Latvia was used the decoration with elements of rockay in a shape of “aural gristle” around the reproduction of nobleman coat of arms. The “obsession with turrets” of Neo-Gothic Style of the 19th century time left the octagonal shaped 3-storied tower (1880s) and marks of reconstruction with Neo-Gothic stylization on the facades of household buildings of the Apriki manor. There are still partly preserved the interior’s decorative design – marquetry doors and pivots, decoratively elaborated hammered work details, pictorial painted tile stove and parquetry. From the year 1920 this manor houses the local secondary school and in 1987 in the Attic part of this architectural monument was disposed the Museum of the Local History.