Architectonic ensemble of Birini manor complex developed by the lake. In its origins in the 18th century complex was situated symmetricaly around the yard: manor-house - at the side of the lake, at the one side - dwelling house and household building, at the other side - so called Garden Salon (1748) and Servants' House, stables and other household buildings were situated opposite the manor-house. Closed stockyard lied behind the household part, mill was situated further at the pond. Present building developed at the side of formerly closed yard by the lake in the 19th century. The Garden Salon is only non-rebuilt part of original 18th century complex that has preserved till the present day. There was regular Baroque garden planted on the slope to the lake. Present Neo-Gothic palace was built on the place of old manor-house for von Pistolkor's family in 1857-1860 by the project of architect F.V.Hese. Rich decorations of the plastic reliefs and sculptures of the main facade have been ruined at the time of the 1st World War. Stables, Granary, Water-tower, Dwelling-house, Pavilion at the lake and the Entrance Gates were erected in the same period - middle and the end of the 19th century. The richly decorated Neo-Gothic interior finish has preserved in the palace - entrance vestibule with original wooden stairs, Dining Hall with the coffered wooden ceiling and glased ceramic tile stoves, intrased doors etc.