Three stars hotel is situated in the centre of the city, on the banks of River Rezekne. The foundation of the building was made already in 1939, but since 1953 until 1993 there was the hotel. The hotel has got 41 suites, seminar hall 50 m2, restaurant “Rozalija” with 2 halls, banquet hall, sauna and beauty parlour “Kolonna”. 86 guests can be placed in the comfortable and neat suites of the hotel.
There are offered: 3 single suites; 25 twin rooms with 2 separate or one double bed; 5 family suites with 2 separate bedrooms; 6 studios and 2 studios extra with small rest area and are wider than standard twin suites.