Attention, this is national scale cultural monument!!!
The visitors are pleased to act carefully and with respect to cultural monument. For intentional or accidental damage can be applied administrative liability.
The foundations of the church were put by the Jesuits in 1706. In 1769 the church was moved from Mērdzene Village to Stiglova Village. It is a wooden building with 2 towers and 3 altars. The interior is made from gypsum based plaster with ancient French stone engraving. By the church there are 2 wooden chapels with bell towers. The territory is surrounded by a stone fence.