is situated on the south-western part of the Cemetery Peninsula. In 1807 a granite rotunda or temple of glory was built on the hill in honour of the faithful fighters of the Northern War - Swedish Captain Wolf and Russian Field-Marshal Sheremetiev. One of the most popular of the many legends tells that during the war the warriors had brought soil to the Temple Hill in their hats to have a better shooting range across the lake to the Aluksne Castle. To make the surroundings of the town more beautiful and attractive, the Tourism Committee started to build different objects in 1937. The Sun Bridge on the Temple Hill was built in 1938, restored in 1995.