Neo-Classicism style dwelling house named "Villa Hochheim" was built for von Firx, Baron of Okte in 1883. It is located in Talsi Town's Park on the Tiguļu Hill. Wonrderfull perspective look to the Lake and Town that is built on the seven hills will exhilarate everyone that decide to visit this museum. Renovation of this historical building were done in 1997. There is reconstructed and renovated original decorative interior finish also including polychrome plafonds.