Adorned by a beautiful décor laced with woodcarvings, the Orthodox Church of St. Peter-Paul hides among the trees of the park like a gingerbread house. Gilded crosses decorate the six traditional cupolas. This is the oldest of the three churches in Ķemeri and was built in 1893. Legend has it that the Church of St. Peter-Paul is a wooden building constructed entirely without nails. Memorial sites honoring fallen soldiers from both World Wars are located in the immediate vicinity of this Church.